If the Silverstone Argon Series AR05 was a little too small for you and your SFF system needs something with a little more cooling power you can check out the AR06. At 105x92x58mm it is a little taller than the AR05 and at 263g naked it is a little heavier. [H]ard|OCP tested it on a 4770K overclocked to 4.4GHz and it could keep it at a temperature of 88.5C, a little warm but very impressive for such a little cooler. Even more impressive is that the MSRP for the AR06 is the same as the AR05. Check out their full review right here.
"Many enthusiasts are opting for smaller footprint cases now days, and SilverStone comes to us with its higher performance low profile cooler that measures in at just 52mm tall. It has double the heatpipes of the last SilverStone cooler we reviewed and services a host of CPU sockets for both AMD and Intel."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Noctua NH-D9L Review @ OCC
- Thermaltake Core V21 @ Kitgru
- Fractal Design Define S Full-Tower @ eTeknix
- Raidmax Viper GX II Mid Tower Case Review @ Neoseeker
- Bitfenix AEGIS midi tower in red @ HardwareOverclock
Can we get a comparison to
Can we get a comparison to the Noctua L9x65?
I’m interested in one or the other for my mini itx build. Thanks for the great write up!