The Tech Report have just finished up their latest System build guide, with updates to the Budget, Sweet Spot and High End machines. The components involved each get a page to allow you to see the differences in recommendations at a glance, both in performance and price. The example Budget build now includes the $100 Crucial BX100 250GB, the last of the builds to upgrade to an SSD. Also included is a quiet, yet overclockable Stealth Fighter which weighs in at an estimated $1500 and should satisfy any gamer that can't afford their Maxwellator XXL. Take look at their recommendations and compare it to our own Hardware Leaderboard for an overview of the parts that will give you the best bang for your buck.
"Ready to build a new PC? The latest edition of our System Guide features our picks for everything you'll need to put together a shiny new system."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- System76 Meerkat: The Perfect Mini PC for Multimedia or Desktop @ Linux.com
- Boston Venom 3401-7T @ eTeknix
- CyberPowerPC Syber Vapor I Review @ Neoseeker
- Intel NUC5i7RYH w/ i7-5557U Review @HiTech Legion
- NZXT Doko: Your PC Anywhere (Sort of…) @ Modders-Inc
- Intel's Compute Stick miniature PC @ The Tech Report