The new Dell Venue 11 Pro is a tablet with a 10.8" touchscreen with 10 point capacitive touch displaying at a 1080p resolution powered by the Intel HD5300 present on the CoreM 5Y71 processor. That processor has a base frequency of 1.2GHz and a much more impressive maximum boost of 2.9GHz, offering both power savings and powerful performance depending on the needs of the application you are using. 8GB of DDR3-1600MHz will help you use many applications and the 256GB SSD is a nice touch for those who prefer to have most of their software and data stored locally.
"If you are looking for a professional looking convertible with the latest available low power consumption Intel Core M processor which is paired with 8GB of RAM, 256GB SSD and comes with a fully-fledged Windows 8.1 Pro operating system, then look no further, your answer is here!"
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- MSI GE62 2QD @ Kitguru
- TSST TB100PA Portable Charger @ Kitguru
- Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen. Smartphone Review @ Hardware Secrets
- HTC Desire 820 @ Kitguru
- BlackBerry Leap: Touching biz users with a budget(ish) device @ The Register
- Meizu MX4 32GB Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- LG G4 hands-on @ The Inquirer