The new and not quite as pretty as advertised Witcher is here from CD Projekt RED, available from GoG among other places. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN have started another one of their ongoing diaries to share their experiences, so far involving a bare bum and the amazing Tutorial Man. They also went straight for the dream sequence right off the bat; a smart move to get that over and done with in the early stages. There will be more, as this is a very large game. If you are looking for more details on graphics settings than to turn off Vidal Sasson, there is a post here discussing the options they used as well as the links below.
"I shall instead run a (mostly) in-character diary series covering my adventures in, presumably, just the earlier stages of CDP’s saucy roleplayer. But for the record, it runs OK if I turn Fancy Hair off but it has crashed twice so far."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – a true monster in the making @ The Register
- The Witcher 3: Performance Analysis @ techPowerUp
- Wot I Think: Galactic Civilizations III @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Battlefield 4 Spring Patch Will Add Guns, Guns, Guns @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- “We’re experimenting with something that nobody’s done before” – Larian On Original Sin’s Enhanced Edition @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Life Imitates Art: The Black Glove Shelved @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN