Techgage has spent a while in the open world of The Witcher 3 and are ready to share their experiences. The open world is very open, you will find yourself wandering into areas you are not ready for without warning and at 50 hours in the reviewer is still seeing the occasional tutorial pop-up so they are nowhere near finishing. You may find yourself abandoning a quest to do other side quests in order to become powerful enough to survive the encounter with the boss at the end of the quest you originally intended to do. That is the heart and soul of a truly open game, which CD Projekt RED seem to have mastered. Check out their review right here.
"This land is deep in darkness, words do little to describe the hell that has befallen. War, pillaging, oppression, greed, politics and scandals. We are beyond the petty battles of good and evil, for all have monsters living within. With the stench of deceit in the air, what this world needs, is a Witcher."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Review @ OCC
- ‘Mirror’s Edge 2′ Is Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Not A Sequel @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Warm up the Mega Buster: Next-gen consoles to reboot Mega Man series @ The RegisterE
- Co-op D&D: Sword Coast Legends Arriving In September @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Some developers hit hard by new Steam Refunds policy @ HEXUS
- AMD tipped to bundle Star Wars Battlefront with new Radeons @ HEXUS