Corsair has announced a new line of 80 PLUS Gold certified power supplies, and these fully-modular designs bring premium components and Corsair Link integration to the enthusiast PSU market.
The RMi Series power supplies feature all Japanese capacitors rated to 105 °C, and a 140mm fluid-dynamic-bearing fan with zero-RPM mode for silent operation under modest loads. The power supplies also feature all flat ribbon-style cables, carry a 7-year warranty, and will be available in 650, 750, 850, and 1000-watt versions.
Here are specifications for these new RMi power supplies from Corsair:
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: High efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs
- 100% all Japanese 105°C capacitors: Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long-term reliability
- Zero RPM Fan Mode: Allows for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Configurable +12V rail options: Can be run in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggled to single-rail operation
- Corsair Link Digital: Advanced desktop application lets users monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and toggle the +12V rail from multi-rail to a single +12V rail
- Seven year warranty: A guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
Suggested retail pricing for the RMi power supplies is as follows:
- 650W – $129.99 MSRP
- 750W – $139.99 MSRP
- 850W – $159.99 MSRP
- 1000W – $189.99 MSRP
The new RMi Series power supplies will be available immediately through Corsair’s normal retail channels.