Corsair has introduced their newest in a long line of all-in-one liquid CPU coolers, and the 280mm H110i GTX (not be confused with the prior H110i GT) has a new high-efficiency cooling block for improved cooling performance according to Corsair.
Corsair has posted a video overview of the new H110i GTX:
Specifications from Corsair include:
- 280mm dual-fan radiator: more surface area for superior cooling performance
- Improved coldplate and pump design: better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise
- Dual SP140L PWM fans: better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed
- Built-in Corsair Link software control: monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from the desktop
- Support modern desktop CPUs: Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty
The Hydro Series H110i GTX will carry an MSRP of $139.99 and will be available in July.