Corsair has unveiled a new version of its 750D full-tower enclosure, and this iteration features a perforated front grill to improve airflow. The new enclosure also includes three of Corsair’s AF140L high-airflow, low-noise 140mm fans (2 front intake fans and 1 rear exhaust fan).
Here are some of the spec highlights from Corsair:
- Perforated front grille for improved cooling
- Nine expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously
- Six tool-free 3.5”/2.5” combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 combo drive bays
- Four tool-free 2.5” side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path
- Three tool-free 5.25” bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection
- Three AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Radiator compatibility:
- Top – 360mm or 280mm
- Front – 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom – 240mm
- Rear – 140mm or 120mm
Storage Layout Options
- Modular hard drive cages can be configured in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5” cages allow quick, easy removal of the 3.5” drive cages for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5” drives.
The 750D Airflow Edition will carry a $159.99 MSRP and will be available immediately through Corsair's usual retail channels.