At last we have a teaser trailer of Fallout 4, which for a nice change does not look mostly like Skyrim using a colour palette from Doom. Also possibly exciting is the hint of several vehicles capable of flight, which could add quite a bit to this game if available in the story or with a mod. The garage shown in the trailer looks to be a home base for the player, albeit one infected with the pernicious crafting system disease if the partially assembled power armour is not simply decoration. Check out the trailer below and then patiently await the release.
On another note, the 10th Fragging Frog VLAN was a huge success with most of the day seeing 60 or more active participants blasting away in a variety of games including Toxikk which is a fun homage to the old style of online FPSes such as Unreal Tournament. You can check out what happened as well as see the winners of the prizes which were generously donated by AMD, Fractal Design, Epic Games and even one of our own members right here in this thread on the Forums.
"Aha, now this is promising. We’re clearly looking at the game’s post-apocalyptic present-day rather than a flashback, but there’s tons of colours there. Paint, clearly, can survive the end of the world, and thank goodness for that."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale Starts Now @ GoG
- Steam Refunds @ Steam
- Wot I Think: Hatred @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Colour me bad: Kraken time or damp squid with Splatoon @ The Register
- 19 Observations About The XCOM 2 Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- StarDrive II Review – Take Me To Your PC @ Techgage
- TITANS! Dawn Of War Ultimate Apocalypse Does Epic 40K @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Cyberpunk 2077 A While Away Whilst Witcher Bewitches @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN