While Morrowind is obviously superior to Oblivion there are those who would rather explore Cyrodiil in the middle of Tamriel. Either way, it will be more pleasant to explore your old hunting grounds with the improvements to the engine made in Skyrim. Not only are we now waiting on the brilliant modders behind Skywind to wrap up now the same group are also getting tantalizingly close to wrapping up Skyblivion. If you don't have both games in your Steam inventory yet you should keep an eye out for deals. There is a second trailer you can watch over at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN.
"Recent videos show many, many minutes of progress on Skyblivion, trotting around the province of Cyrodiil, leaping into Oblivion gates, and pottering about the Shivering Isles. It looks a lot like Oblivion but in Skyrim, which is sort of the goal of the whole thing. Skyblivion!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Sorcerer King Review @ OCC
- Baldur’s Gate: Siege Of Dragonspear On Mods, Publishers And The Future Of Baldur’s Gate @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- EA Accounts to replace Origin Accounts in the coming weeks @ HEXUS
- Imperial: Total Warhammer’s First In-Engine Video @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- AMD rumoured to be supplying the Nintendo NX console chip @ HEXUS
- City Of Heroes Reborn @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 just got a huge update 10 years later @ Polygon
- Civilization turns again with Beyond Earth Rising Tide @ Polygon