The insides of the third generation Kindle Paperwhite match the Voyage, a Freescale i.MX6 SoloLite 1GHz chip, as do the outsides with a new 300ppi screen. Connectivity has been expanded to Wi-Fi as well as an available 3G model and there is also a brand new font called Bookerly. If you are in need of an eReader and are not in Canada so that you can get the Tegra 4 powered Kobo Arc 7, you should head over to Techgage and see if the new improve Paperwhite is the solution you should chose.
"Amazon has just revealed its third-gen Kindle Paperwhite e-reader, and while it doesn’t offer a substantial upgrade over the previous model, it does iterate on what was already a fantastic device. With a 300 ppi screen and brand-new Bookerly font at-the-ready, there’s not much to dislike with this e-reader."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Blackview Zeta Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- Acer Liquid Jade S Smartphone @ Kitguru
- Mlais M7 Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- Camera Shootout : ASUS ZenFone 2 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 & Apple iPhone 6 @ TechARP
- ASUS ROG G751JY-DB72 w/G-Sync Gaming Notebook Review @HiTech Legion