It looks like Total War:Warhammer will be teasing us with animations of some of the units we will see in the new game, starting with the Demigryph a smaller and ride-able version of that worlds Griffons, which you do not want to annoy. You can expect a number of trailers as the game gets closer to release; this Friday you can expect to see another video showing the Demigryph in game. The Empire does certainly have some nice troops which will be fun to learn about but like Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN it is the greenskin troop movies I am looking forward to seeing.
"There’s a more pressing matter though. Did Games Workshop tell Creative Assembly that the Warhammer Fantasy world would be dead before Total War: Warhammer was released? It seems unlikely that the game has been planned as a eulogy of sorts but that would be a beautiful thing."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The Banner Saga 2: On Combat And Continuity @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Goat Simulator coming to PS4 and PS3 in August @ Polygon
- Baldur’s Gate: EE Expanding With Siege Of Dragonspear @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Explosions Galore: Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer
- Syndication Begins: Satellite Reign Out August 28th @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN