If you were impressed by the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV case that Sebastian recently reviewed but use a cooler a bit larger than the Corsair H105 and were wondering if the case was big enough for you, [H]ard|OCP has your back. They've confirmed that smaller coolers such as the Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 and 920, Corsair Hydro H50, Corsair Hydro H75, Corsair Hydro H80, Corsair Hydro H90, Silverstone TD03 and NZXT Kraken X40 all fit in the top as well as the standard locations. Large coolers including the Corsair Hydro H100 and Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme also fit easily in the top and even extra large 360mm triple fan radiators can be installed with the removal of the small plate at the top of the PSU cover and the rear facing hard drive rack. Hopefully this case hits the market soon as it is proving to be a good solution for the serious enthusiast.
"Today we review the new computer case from Phanteks, the Enthoo EVOLV Mid Tower Chassis. It brings with it full aluminum construction and promises features such as quick release side panels, top mount radiator brackets, a new data drive mounting system, and lots of pretty LEDs in four different colors."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Fractal Design's Define S @ The Tech Report
- Bitfenix Aegis Case Review: Maximizing mATX @ Modders-Inc
- Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 Midi Tower Review @ NikKTech
- Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Case Review @ Hardware Asylum
- Antec Signature S10: A Second Coming @ Silent PC Review
- NZXT Kraken X41 CPU Cooler @ Benchmark Reviews
- Silverstone Tundra TD02-E & TD03-E Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT @ techPowerUP
- be quiet! Shadow Rock LP Cooler Review @ Neoseeker