The Inquirer has taken a look back at the past years smartphone releases with an eye towards providing a resource to help you compare them. So far there are 11 phones in their round up, including the somewhat maligned Blackphone which was intended to be completely secure but turned out to be a little less invulnerable than advertised. An overview of each phone is provided covering basic statistics such as screen size and resolution and often the processor inside. As you would expect they also include a link to their reviews of the phone and they plan on updating the article as new phones are released.
"THE SMARTPHONE MARKET is becoming increasingly competitive, make it harder and harder for buyers to choose which handset is right for them."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Testing Motorola's Moto G third-gen mobe: Is it still king of the hill? @ The Register
- Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 @ Kitguru
- PCSpecialist Lafité Ultrabook @ Kitguru
- Lenovo ThinkPad YOGA 15 Laptop @ Kitguru
- Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition @ The Inquirer
- Tegra On The Small Screen: NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Review @ Techgage