We've heard news of Z170 motherboards from a couple of vendors today, but how many of them can claim a silver motherboard? If you guessed none you'd be correct – until this moment, that is.
Feast your eyes on the all new MSI XPower Gaming Titanium motherboard, a silver ATX design featuring the new Intel Z170 chipset. While this board is obviously rather new it already has the distinction of holding the highest DDR4 overclock to date (a fact which seems not to have escaped MSI's attention).
In addition to apparently overclocking memory rather well the XPower Titanium also features:
- OC DASHBOARD: On-the-fly overclocking
- Twin Turbo M.2 64Gb/s + Turbo U.2 ready
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel
- Audio Boost 3, Nahimic Audio Enhancer
- Game Boost: 8 levels of easy overclocking
- GAMING Hotkey: Assign macros, launch your favorite games or do real-time overclocking using a single button
- XSplit Gamecaster v2.5: 1 year free premium license
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots
The name of the new motherboard might have something to do with the Military Class 5 titanium chokes, but there's no mistaking the look of this board which will provide a fresh option for new builds. Options like this keep rolling in, and it's going to be a very busy rest of the summer!