If you've decided that the GTX 980 Ti is the card for you due to price, performance or other less tangible reasons you will find that there are quite a few to choose from. Each have the same basic design but the coolers and frequencies vary between manufacturers, as do the prices. That is why it is handy that The Tech Report have put together a round up of four models for a direct comparison. In the article you will see the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+, Gigabyte's GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming, MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G and the ASUS Strix GTX 980 Ti OC Edition. The cards are not only checked for basic and overclocked performance, there is also noise levels and power consumption to think about, so check out the full review.
"The GeForce GTX 980 Ti is pretty much the fastest GPU you can buy.The aftermarket cards offer higher clocks and better cooling than Nvidia's reference design. But which one is right for you?"
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Palit GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream 6 GB @ techPowerUp
- MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 4G @ [H]ard|OCP
- Maxwell Hits The Workstation: NVIDIA Quadro M6000 Graphics Card Review @ Techgage
- NVIDIA's Tegra X1 Delivers Stunning Performance On Ubuntu Linux @ Phoronix
- The AMD Radeon R9 Fury Is Currently A Disaster On Linux @ Phoronix
- Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8G D5 Review, Playing With Nitro @ Bjorn3d