For those interested The Inquirer has a quick breakdown of the specifications of the coming iPhone 6s. At 138x67x7.1mm, it is a tiny bit thicker than the original iPhone 6 and so it also weighs slightly more at 143g. The screen is unchanged at 4.7" with a 1334×750 resolution but it will now support 3D Touch that allows the phone to react differently depending on how much force you use while touching it. The Inquirer compares it to the Huawei Mate S's force-sensitive screen, if you have had experiences with that particular phone. As usual Apple is not saying much about the processor but we do know it will be upgraded to an ARM A9 from the A8 present in the original. Read on for more details right here.
"AS EXPECTED, Apple has announced that the next iPhones will be the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, updates to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S Plus."
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Vodafone Smart First 6 Smartphone @ Kitguru
- MEIZU M2 Note 4G LTE Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- ASUS ZenFone 2 Smartphone Review: The Budget Android Wonder @ Techgage
- OUKITEL U10 Smartphone Review @ Madshrimps
- OnePlus 10000mAh Mobile USB Power Bank @ eTeknix
- Kobo Glo HD (2015) Review @ Techgage
- Asus Transformer Book Chi T300 @ The Inquirer