You can still enjoy the lead up to the release of Fallout 4 without pre-ordering the game. Bethesda is slowly releasing videos which cover the SPECIAL system, Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck that define your character in the game. So far we have seen Strength and today the Perception video was released. We have a ways to go yet before the release, you could always look at adding mods to Fallout 3 or New Vegas to entertain yourself while you wait.
"Pretty fun, these ‘toons, aren’t they? For folks who can’t watch now or would rather have words, Perception once again governs shooty things. Higher Perception means your accuracy will be higher when using the bodypart-targeting VATS aiming mode, same as before."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Humble Total War Bundle lets you wage war to help charity @ HEXUS
- Shadowrun: Hong Kong, Until Dawn, Hearthstone expansion and more @ The Register
- What Does Kickstarter Mean in 2015? @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- RPS Feature Foot-To-Face Blood Bowl 2 Is Beautiful, Brutal And Improved @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Need for Speed PC delayed until Spring 2016 @ HEXUS
- Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge, On the House @ Origin
- Ship-Shape: Battlefleet Gothic – Armada In-Game Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN