Not everyone can, or even wants, to spend $100 on a mouse which prices out a lot of the high end gaming mice on the market. At $30 the AiZO EXO1-K might be a perfect solution for those customers, offering a mix of features with a low price. Fans of glowing mice will like the LEDs, many gamers will be satisfied with the DPI range of 1250 – 3500 and six programmable buttons will be just enough for your average user. Overclockers Club found the mouse a bit heavy and the movement was stiff initially but not hard to become accustomed to. Only right handed people need apply at the moment, hopefully a leftie model will arrive eventually.
"This mouse, above all, you get what you pay for. It's not a $100 mouse that does everything but order pizza for you. It is not a cheap garbage mouse that only works half the time, either. What you get is a reliable, aesthetically pleasing, and simple gaming mouse. That being mentioned, this gives the mouse every bit of credit that some of the more expensive mice deserve as well."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse Review @ Madshrimps
- Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Mionix Castor Optical Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Scuf Gaming 4PS Professional PlayStation 4 Controller @ eTeknix
- Poseidon Z Plus @ Modders-Inc
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ OCC
- Cherry Strait Black Corded Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Tt eSports Poseidon Z Forged Mechanical Keyboard Review @ Madshrimps