Now that the show in Berlin has wrapped up The Inquirer talks about what they saw at the show, both good and bad. For those with really good eyesight the Xperia Z5 series was shown off, including the Xperia Z5 Premium which has a 5.5" display at a 3840×2160 resolution and 806ppi pixel density. Acer showed off their new SFF machines, the Acer Revo along with the Revo Build Series M1-601 modular case, designed so that pieces of the case can be added or removed as you add or subtract components from your machine. Read more about those products and the interesting design of the conference centre it was hosted in here.
"As predicted, there were stacks of announcements from most of the world's biggest names in computer hardware at the show this time round, such as Sony, Lenovo, Intel and Samsung.
Here are The INQUIRER's picks of the best and worst at IFA 2015, in no particular order."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The TR Podcast 185: Honey, I shrunk the Fury
- Web-based WhatsApp chat app trap is today's security vulnerability @ The Inquirer
- America's crackdown on open-source Wi-Fi router firmware – THE TRUTH @ The Register
- Files on Seagate wireless disks can be poisoned, purloined – thanks to hidden login @ The Register
- Five Linux-Ready, Cost-Effective Server Control Panels @ Linux.com
- Vertagear SL2000 Gaming Chair @ Benchmark Reviews
- ARM signs with Big Blue for cloudy IoT services @ The Register
- SPACE WHISKY: Astro malt pongs of 'rubber and smoked fish' @ The Register
- WIN a 6TB Western Digital Black hard drive with El Reg