Far Cry Primal was announced and it is even more console-centric than the previous release, seeing as how the PC launch will be a month after its initial release. We can only hope that Ubisoft does spend time making sure that high end PCs do have graphic features that take advantage of the power provided by new GPUs. As for the gameplay it should be interesting as there will be no more machine guns and fancy pistols, you will be stabbing mammoths with pointy sticks and running for your life from sabretooth tigers. It also sounds as though eating enough food and other features common to the plethora of survival sims will be included, making this very different from previous games. Check out the trailer and screenshots at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN if you haven't seen them yet.
"Ubisoft attempted to announce Far Cry Primal [official site] with a tantalising livestream, which was rather spoiled by a brief leak of the game’s name and basic details. Now we know more, including proper trailers, screenshots, and a release date… which will see the game land on PC the month after it’ll arrive on console."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Trailer Breakdown: EVERYTHING Is Brilliant About The Coast Guard Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Master of Orion Trailer Gives First Look At Combat @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Cyberpunk “Bigger Than Anything CD Projekt Has Done” @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- PC system requirements for Star Wars: Battlefront published @ HEXUS
- Team Fortress 2 Marks Halloween With Alien Invasion @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Deus Ex Is 15, So Here’s Cartoon Denton & Jensen @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Fallout: Autumn Leaves New Vegas Mod @ nexus mods