The modders over at the Nexus community are already hard at work creating mods for Fallout 4 and Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN have compiled a list of the best ones currently out there. After a quick tutorial on how to apply mods they jump into the list and of them all the first one may be the most useful as it allows you to tweak your display resolution, mouse sensitivity, field of view and the many other settings you might have expect to be changeable in the game itself. From there they move onto improved lighting, longer death cam viewing, a higher settlement budget and even dialogue expansion. Check out what is there or head over to Nexus Mods to see what others catch your interest.
"While official mod support for Fallout 4 [official site] hasn’t arrived just yet, Nexus Mods have opened their proverbial gates. Their community is fast at work creating handy customisations and helpful leg-ups to see you right as you dive head first into the irradiated unknown."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Thea: The Awakening Is A 4X Roguelike And Out Now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- First 50% deal on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt & up to 80% off 36 games you won't find anywhere else @ GOG
- Forges Of Creation: Large Endless Legend Update Today @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- 2K Games has another BioShock game in development @ HEXUS
- The Call Of Croshaw: The Consuming Shadow Out now @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Just Cause 3 minimum and recommended specs published @ HEXUS
- Machinimagic: Valve Announce Saxxy Award Winners @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Wot I Think: Hard West @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN