Enermax's Liqmax II 120s is a relatively small AIO watercooler, the radiator is 154x120x27 mm (6.1×0.8×1.0") and will fit on any modern motherboard, Intel or AMD. The two 120mm fans which come with the cooler are high static pressure fans with the moniker Batwing and have a physical screw on them which allows you to tune the fan speed manually. Modders Inc were impressed with this cooler, it performed relatively well and quite quietly and the fact thatit sells for $75 doesn't hurt either.
"When it comes to a new build I always keep cooling in mind. Not every rig I build has custom water reservoirs, custom piping or fancy radiators. Sometimes I just need a machine to work without spending an enormous amount of cash on custom parts. I find that All in One (AIO) cooling systems are easy to install, work well …"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ilentiumPC Fortis 3 HE1425 cooler @ HardwareOverclock
- CRYORIG C7 @ techPowerUp
- Reeven Hans RC-1205 Review @ OCC
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolve ATX Galaxy Silver Edition @ Modders-Inc
- IN WIN 805 Mid-tower Computer Case Review @ Madshrimps
- Cooler Master MasterCase 5 @ Benchmark Reviews
- Akasa Plato X Slim Fanless Chassis i5/i7 NUC @ eTeknix
- Thermaltake Core X9 Stackable E-ATX @ eTeknix
- anidees AI4 @ techPowerUp