The Inquirer hasn't received a model for review yet but they did get a quick peek at the new line of Portégé business laptops from Toshiba. The new models are the 13.3" Portégé Z20t-C, 14" Portégé Z30-C, 14" Tecra Z40-C, and 15.6" Tecra Z50-C and will ship running either Windows 7 or Windows 10 depending on your preference. From what they were told only the small Z20t-C will have the new USB 3.1 Type-C port, other models will sport USB 3.0. One nice feature with the new Z series is that they will all use the same docking station, handy for when you are managing multiple models. If you are looking for a new business laptop or your company is fishing for vendors then you might want to wait to check out Toshiba's new line when it officially launches.
"TOSHIBA HAS UNVEILED fresh iterations of its flagship business laptop range, the Z Series, adding Intel's latest 6th-gen Core processors."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Windows 10: Major update on the Threshold as build 10586 hits Insiders @ The Register
- How to Manage User Permissions From the GUI on Linux @ Linux.com
- D-Link Powerline AV2 1000 HD Gigabit Passthrough Starter Kit Review @ NikKTech
- Friction Welding… Wood? @ Hack a Day
- New Horizons makes last burn for Kuiper Belt target @ The Register
- Tech ARP 2015 Mega Giveaway #7 : LEAGOO Elite 4 Smartphone