The Scythe Ninja series of coolers have been around for a while and they have recently updated their design with the Ninja 4. Including the packaged PWM fan the cooler measures 130x155x155mm (5.1×6.1×6.1") and weighs 900g, hopefully not heavy enough to bend your pins. The cooling performance that Modders-Inc saw was impressive at high speed but even more impressive at the meduim setting which saw temperatures within 3C of the high speed results but with reduced noise generated by the fan. Keep your eyes out for more on this cooler as it will appear in an upcoming review right here on PCPer.
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. Nobody gets things right the first time and even if done well, needs change over time so a revision is almost always guaranteed to happen. It is not about striving for perfection because what that is cannot be a clearly defined point, but it can be approached."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- CRYORIG M9i @ techPowerUp
- NZXT Kraken X61 280mm All-in-One Liquid Cooling Solution @ Bjorn3d
- EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM inclusive Pump @ HardwareOverclock
- Cooler Master MasterGel Maker Nano @ eTeknix
- SilverStone RAVEN RVZ02 @ Benchmark Reviews
- Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Silent @ eTeknix
- IN WIN 805 Midi Tower Chassis Review @ NikKTech
- Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Case Review @ Neoseeker