Developers No Goblin have come up with a golf game that actually looks like a lot of fun to play and if Tiger Woods is in there somewhere he will end up smooshed under the foot of a 100' tall robot. Instead of taking a pro golfer in funny pants you instead romp through the world as an incredibly destructive giant mech with a penchant for whacking everything around them, up to and including a golf ball. Is there a skyscraper in the way of your shot? No worries, wander over and smash it down before hitting the ball. A competitor getting ahead of you? Why not handicap them, in a rather literal sense! Check out the video below or head over to Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN for a link to the game page.
"100ft Robot Golf – there’s a fantastic game name for you. Pretty much everything it is can be deduced from that name. The second game from Roundabout folks No Goblin, it’ll see giant golfbots playing on – and smashing through – courses across cities, mountains, and moons."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate PC port analysis @ Kitguru
- Nexus Mods Possibly Hacked, Fallout 4 Mods Altered @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Star Wars Battlefront: Is this the shooter you’re looking for? @ The Register
- Total War: Warhammer’s Greenskin Campaign Detailed @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Fallout: New Vegas 5-Years Later Review @ OCC
- Frontier reveals Elite: Dangerous VR minimum system specs @ HEXUS
- Valve Time Strikes Again: No SteamVR / HTC ‘Til Spring @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Expansions Start Next Week @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN