Lenovo has announced their latest X200-series notebook at CES 2016, and the X260 brings updated Intel 6th gen Skylake processors and up to 21 hours of battery life.
"Portable, powerful in a thin, light, enterprise-ready Ultrabook, ThinkPad X260 is a high-performance 12.5" Ultrabook that can deliver more than 21 hours of continuous, unplugged mobile productivity. This lightweight notebook features 6th Generation Intel CoreTM i processors and a full range of display, storage, memory and connectivity options to enhance productivity in any work environment."
The X260 provides a lot of power in a 12.5-inch, 2.9 lb package, offering some pretty impressive specs – though of course that all depends on your chosen configuration.
Here are some of the specs listed by Lenovo:
- 2.9lbs. and 0.79” thin
- Up to Intel 6th Gen Core i7 processors
- Up to 12.5” FHD (1920×1080) IPS
- Up to Windows 10 Pro
- Integrated Intel graphics
- 720p HD camera
- Up to 16GB DDR4 memory
- Up to 512GB SATA or PCIe
- Dolby Advanced Audio
- Up to 21 hours of battery life with PowerBridge (MobileMark 2012)
- Dimensions: 12.03” x 8.21” x 0.8”
- WLAN/WiGig & WWAN options
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, RJ45, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, 4-in-1 card reader
The ThinkPad X260 will be available in February starting at $929.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at https://pcper.com/ces!