The thinnest, lightest ThinkPad of them all, the X1 Carbon, has received an overhaul for 2016 with 6th gen Intel Core processors and NVMe SSDs among the upgrades.
“The lightest 14" business Ultrabook. It is lighter and thinner with increased performance; 11hrs battery life, faster storage with NVMe SSDs, faster connectivity with LTE-A, and improved docking with WiGig & OneLink+.”
Lenovo provides this list of key features:
- Up to Intel 6th Gen Core i7 vPro
- 2560×1440 WQHD 300nits; 14” 1920×1080 FHD IPS, 300 nits
- Up to 16GB memory
- Up to 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel HDGraphics HD520
- Optional LTE-A WWAN
- Optional WiGig docking
- Mil Spec tested
- Common Ports: 3x USB 3.0; OneLink+ (RJ45), mDP, HDMI, microSD, Audio, Touch FPR, WWAN
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Battery life: Up to 11 hrs (52Whr)
- Dimensions: 13.1 x 9.0 x .66 inches; 2.6lbs / 1179 g weight
- Camera&Mic: 720p / Digital array mic
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon will go on sale in February starting at $1299.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at https://pcper.com/ces!