Lenovo has announced the Yoga 900S convertible notebook featuring a partial carbon fiber construction, resulting in an incredibly thin and light notebook.
"Built from carbon fiber, the YOGA 900S is the world's thinnest convertible laptop at 0.5-inches, 2.2lbs."
Here are some of the specifications from Lenovo:
- 12.5-inch display, up to 2560×1440
- 10-point touchscreen with Active Pen Support and WRITEit
- Intel 2nd Intel Core m7 CPU
- Up to 8GB LPDDR3 memory
- Up to 512GB PCIe SSD storage
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.0 Type A, 1 x USB 3.0 with Video-out Type C, DC-in with USB 2.0 function, Audio Combo Jack
- Wireless: Intel 2 x 2 802.11 A/C + Bluetooth 4.0
- Up to 10.5 hrs. local video playback
- Windows 10 Home
The Yoga 900S starts at $1099 and will be available in March 2016.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at https://pcper.com/ces!