Zotac has a new enthusiast ZBOX in the E series, the E1751; a small form-factor PC with an Intel Core i7 (Broadwell) processor and Iris Pro graphics.
The Intel Core i7-5775R processor is a 65 W 4 core/8 thread part that operates from 3.3 – 3.8 GHz. There are two DDR3L SoDIMM slots supporting 1600/1866 MHz memory (the CPU supports up to 32 GB of RAM), and storage options are limited to SATA/mSATA drives (no M.2 support for the latest NVMe storage).
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5775R, quad-core up to 3.8 GHz
- Graphics: Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200
- Memory: 2x DDR3L 1600/1866 SoDIMM slots
- Storage: 2.5-inch SATA 6.0 Gbps HDD/SSD bay, mSATA 6.0 Gbps slot
- Networking: Dual Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 4.0
- Display output: 2x DisplayPort, DVI-D (single-link)
- USB: 3x USB 3.0 ports (1x front, 2x rear)
- Audio: 3.5 mm input/output; digital optical audio output
- Card reader: SD/SDHC/SDXC
In addition to the kit specified above, the “PLUS” models will include 8 GB of memory and a 128 GB SSD.
Pricing and release date were not yet available.
Follow all of our coverage of the show at https://pcper.com/ces!