Coffee Stain Studios is at it again with another update to Goat Simulator, this time themed after the Payday series of games. Four goats, Valentino "The Flamingo" Salami, Dolph "The Dolphin" Spaghetti, Humphrey "The Camel" Ciabatta and Don "The Enforcer" Pastrami will hit the streets and start carjacking, water spitting, collecting masks and just generally wreaking chaos upon an unsuspecting world. The addin will be released tomorrow and if it is like GoatZ it will cost you a couple of bucks for a lot of entertainment. Watch the video below or just head over to the official site for a look at flying cars and the Goat Squad in action.
"Use your goat crew to smash & grab, then blast away all your money at Mahatma Gambling and the Indian casino just like in that Al Cappuccino movie"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Hands On: XCOM 2’s Brutal Difficulty And Superb Tactical Overhaul @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak’s First Story Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Origin Access $4.99/£3.99 PC game subscriptions announced by EA @ HEXUS
- That Dragon, Cancer is a devastating experience @ Polygon
- Far Cry Primal System Requirements Detailed @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Absurdo-Swordfighting Game For Honor Has Solo Play @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN