NZXT has announced their newest enclosure, a mini-ITX design with curved steel panels called Manta.
This design looks quite round from the outside, and those added curves provide a lot of additional room for different cooling options in what is a very large case for mini-ITX. In fact, the Manta is actually bigger in overall volume than their Source S340, an ATX design! (The Source S340 is 7.87 x 17.52 x 17.01 inches, while this Manta is 9.65 x 16.77 x 17.72 inches.) So how did NZXT allocate all of that internal space?
The Manta offers a lot of room for fans and radiators.
Here's a look at the specs from NZXT:
- Motherboard Support: mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Power Supply Support: ATX
- Cooling System:
- Front: 2x 140/120mm (2 x 120mm included)
- Top: 2x 140/120mm
- Rear: 1x 120mm (Included)
- Radiator Support:
- Front: Up to 280mm
- Top: Up to 280mm
- Rear: 120mm
- Drive Bays
- Internal 3.5”: 2
- Internal 2.5”: 3
- CPU Clearance: 160mm
- GPU Clearance: 363mm
- PSU Length: 363mm
- I/O Panel: LED On/Off, Audio/Mic, USB 3.0
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 245 x 426 x 450 mm (9.65 x 16.77 x 17.72 inches)
- Weight: 7.2 kg (15.87 lbs)
Front view of the Manta enclosure
The Manta Mini-ITX case is up for pre-order now with a retail of $139.99, with availability estimated for February.