Razer has been pushing out updates to their Black Widow lineup of gaming keyboards and this years model just arrived at Kitguru. This year they are introducing a new type of mechanical switch for their keys, the model reviewed used their Green switches which click when depressed, there is a Razer Orange model for those who prefer to see their keyboard and not hear it. This is not an RGB keyboard but you can set effects such as wave, ripple, starlight and reactive through the Razer software. If you are looking for a new mechanical keyboard and want something a little different you should check out the full review.
"The Razer Black Widow has become very popular over the years, often being touted as one of the finest gaming keyboards around. Today, we are looking at the brand new 2016 edition, using Razer’s own high specification mechanical switches – could this be the best option for gamers in 2016?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- ASUS Cerberus Gaming Peripherals Review – A Full Gaming Setup for Under £100! @ eTeknix
- Patriot Viper V760 Keyboard @ Modders-Inc
- SteelSeries Nimbus MFi Wireless iOS Controller @ eTeknix
- OZONE Argon Ocelote World Laser Gaming Mouse Review @ NikKTech
- Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse @ Tech ARP
- Roccat Kova 2016 Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews