Thermaltake have come up with a unique take on an enclosure, the Core P5 Wall-Mounted ATX chassis. It is a case designed to be mounted on a wall and to show off all of your components thanks to a clear acrylic front panel. You can see there is quite a bit of space for components inside which can present a challenge if you are trying for a particular aesthetic but with some creativity you should be able to fill it attractively. It is an open air design which you should consider when deciding where to mount the case and it also offers benefits when you consider cooling. Check out the full review over at [H]ard|OCP.
"The main element that Thermaltake wants you to be able to accomplish with it new Core P5 Chassis, is for you to be able to show off your awesome PC system configuration that you have spent weeks working on so that it is near-perfect. While the P5 checks off more feature boxes than that, it surely does a good job of showing off your rig."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Carbide 400C Review @ OCC
- Phanteks Eclipse P400S Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Phanteks Eclipse P400 @ Kitguru
- Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer 120 AIO @ [H]ard|OCP
- SilverStone Tundra TD-02 Slim AIO CPU Cooler @ [H]ard|OCP
- Swiftech H220 X2 Prestige @ techPowerUp
- NZXT HUE+ RGB LED Controller @ Benchmark Reviews
- AMD's Wraith CPU cooler @ The Tech Report
- Cooler Master MasterAir Maker 8 Cooler Review @ Hardware Canucks