Over at The Tech Report you can read through six pages of their favourite PC peripherals currently on the market. Adaptive refresh monitors take up a respectable amount of the article as you might suspect, a mix of Freesync and G-Sync monitors are represented with all but two running at 1440p or 4k resolutions. They also cover numerous keyboards, mice and gamepads, though they leave the wheel recommendations to Josh. Check out those recommendations and the other various devices that received a nod right here.
"In this edition of our peripheral staff picks, we dive deep into the world of monitors, keyboards, mice, and other useful add-ons for PCs to bring you the best of what's around right now."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Lee Kwang-soo Launches Samsung Galaxy S7 edge To Great Fanfare @ Tech ARP
- iPhone SE mega-leak confirms iPhone 5S design and 6S specs @ The Inquirer
- iPad Pro Mini: 9.7in Apple tablet will be available from $599 @ The Inquirer
- Symantec warns users of three serious flaws in its own software @ The Inquirer
- Linksys WRT1900ACS 802.11ac Wireless Router @ Kitguru
- Intel slips out Vulkan driver beta for Windows @ The Register
- Seagate – or rather, its Kinetic Ethernet drives – have seen the light @ The Register