Now that Adata's XPG SX930 240GB SSD has been out for a while it is worth revisiting for enthusiasts on a budget. It is currently $80 on Amazon, short of Ryan's pricing goals as it is just over $0.33/GB but still an attractive price for a drive with JMicron's JMF670H controller. Also worth noting is the lifespan of the drive, when The Tech Report reached out to ADATA they were told it was 280TB, more than enough for most users. Check out their review to see how it performs as there are many drives only $30-40 more that have very impressive performance, such as the Trion and 850 EVO.
"Adata's XPG SX930 combines a JMicron controller and Micron MLC flash into an enthusiast-oriented 240GB SSD. We put it to the test to see whether it's worth its cost of admission."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Samsung 850 EVO With 3rd Gen 48 Layer V-NAND @ The SSD Review
- Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V5 8TB SATA III Review @ NikKTech
- Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) 6.0 @ eTeknix
- Mushkin IMPACT 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review @ NikKTech
- Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 and Mobile Wireless Pro 64GB Review @ OCC