Of all the Elder Scrolls games many choose Morrowind as their favourite; the overarching story is similar to other releases but there was just something special about Morrowind. The Skywind project have been working for quite a while now, bringing the home of the Dunmer into the Skyrim engine. As you can see in the video that Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN have posted the project is quite advanced with much of the assets completed and even new audio recordings. They are currently looking for sound engineers, Creation Kit users, 3D modellers, texture artists and other creatives that can help bring Skywind to fruition; if you have the talent and the time follow the link from RPS to apply.
"Skywind, then. It’s an attempt to re-build Morrowind within Skyrim’s engine, with re-build environments, textures, models and more. The latest update video shows just how far the project has come, while aiming to recruit more members to help finish it."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Rebellion teases Sniper Elite 4 in trailer video @ HEXUS
- Mark Hamill, Alan Tudyk Join Master Of Orion Voice Cast @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Playing Far Cry Primal Like A True Caveman @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Ashes of the Singularity DirectX 12 Mixed GPU Performance @ techPowerUp
- Far Cry: Primal PC game analysis @ Kitguru
- First XCOM 2 DLC Inbound, But No Perfomance Fix Yet @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN