Huawei's new honor 5x is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 with 8 cores, 4 ARM Cortex A53 @ 1.5 GHz and another 4 ARM Cortex A53's @ 1.2 GHz. Qualcomm's Adreno 405 provides GPU power for the 5.5" 1090p IPS display. As is common with many of their other phones the honor supports dual SIMs, one micro and nano. TechARP have put together a comprehensive review of the phone, covering the specifications as well usage and setup. Check it out here.
"The honor 5X is one of the most anticipated smartphones to come out of CES 2016. It offers a 5.5″ full HD display, and a second-generation rim-free fingerprint reader, powered by a Qualcomm octa-core processor underneath its metal alloy body at less than US$220. "
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
More Mobile Articles
- BQ Aquaris X5 hands-on @ The Inquirer
- Dell Inspiron 15 7559 4K Laptop @ Kitguru
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series @ Tech ARP
- MSI GS40 6QE Phantom 14″ Gaming Laptop @ Custom PC Review
- Ventev Powercell 3015C @ TechwareLabs