Logitech's G810 Orion Spectrum utilized their own proprietary Romer-G switches, they are non-linear with a 1.5mm travel and an actuation force of 45g; they also allow for an impressive light show. The software which controls the LEDs is quite impressive, the Freestyle mode allows you to change the illuminated portion on everything on the keyboard up to and including the logo, media keys and even the three Lock keys. You can read about how Hardware Canucks felt about these switches as well as watch a video showing off the RGB LEDs in their review.
"The Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum includes multiple improvements over previous G-series keyboards, including the new Romer-G switch, RGB lighting and a simpler, more efficient design."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum Tenkeyless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ NikKTech
- Zalman Z-Machine ZM-K700M Gaming Keyboard Review @ OCC
- Gamdias Mechanical Gaming Combo @ Benchmark Reviews
- Razer Black Widow Tournament Edition Chroma @ Kitguru
- Razer Wildcat Gamepad @ Kitguru
- Ozone Neon Precision Laser Mouse Review @ Neoseeker
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse @ Tech ARP
- Corsair Scimitar MOBA Mouse Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Roccat Kova Gaming Mouse Review @ Hardware Canucks