Look at that colour scheme, LEDs would just ruin the beautiful clash of blue, red and purple on the yellow background. Clicky keys? You bet this thing clicks, so much better than any mere Cherry MX keyboard. It is also ruggedized, you could keep typing even when falling down stairs, you might feel bad by the time you hit the ground floor but this keyboard won't care. It may not survive a jamming though, so keep your milk and cookies or PBJ to the side when composing on this keyboard. Drop Modders Inc a note to let them know they've done a top notch job with this review as well as with their sense of humour.
"The Little Tikes kidBoard: the name says it all. An undisputed titan of computer peripherals, the engineers at Little Tikes have set the bar higher than ever with their newest release. The kidBoard incorporates an incredible combination of bleeding-edge software, phonics integration, and hardware mastery to create the next generation of gaming keyboards."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Corsair Strafe RGB Silent Mechanical Keyboard Review @ Techgage
- Speedlink Parthica Core @ Kitguru
- Bloody B740A Light Strike Keyboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- Fnatic Flick Mouse & Rush Keyboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Corsair M65 Pro RGB Gaming Mouse Review @ Neoseeker
- Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB 10k DPI Optical Mouse @ eTeknix
- GAMDIAS ZEUS Laser Gaming Mouse Review @ Techgage