That's right, those insanely beautiful bastards over at Coffee Stain Studios did it again, Goat Simulator: Waste of Space will be arriving tomorrow on Steam as DLC, likely at the $5.00 price point the previous GoatZ and Payday DLCs sold for. It features a lightsabre so impressive it will throw Kylo into a sulk, romance plot lines that put Mass Effect to shame, facehugger spitting goats and plenty of self referential humour as well. The trailer is below and you can read a bit more over at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN.
You are a goat too!
"Then there’s the faux-Schwarzenegger narrator. “Listen to me, you bastards,” he demands. “You will stop at absolutely nothing to make the galaxy great again.” Which evidently involves licking a crew member’s face who has cherry-topped cream cakes covering their nipples."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine launch trailer lands on YouTube @ HEXUS
- The Talos Principle 2 Discreetly Announced @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Stellaris @ Polygon
- Humble Bundle: Grow Home, Gunslinger, Rayman For $1 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Hands on with Civilization 6 … as the Emperor of China @ Polygon
- Hands On: Civilization VI Is Exciting, Complex & Aggressive @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Platinum’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game Released @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
I wish I could make shitty
I wish I could make shitty meme games and make money
But can you make them fun
But can you make them fun like Goat Simulator? Doubtful.
Mmm, milk dat goat, MILK DAT
Mmm, milk dat goat, MILK DAT GOAT WELL!
I read that title in the
I read that title in the voice of Mike Stoklasa.