That's right, those insanely beautiful bastards over at Coffee Stain Studios did it again, Goat Simulator: Waste of Space will be arriving tomorrow on Steam as DLC, likely at the $5.00 price point the previous GoatZ and Payday DLCs sold for. It features a lightsabre so impressive it will throw Kylo into a sulk, romance plot lines that put Mass Effect to shame, facehugger spitting goats and plenty of self referential humour as well. The trailer is below and you can read a bit more over at Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN.
You are a goat too!
"Then there’s the faux-Schwarzenegger narrator. “Listen to me, you bastards,” he demands. “You will stop at absolutely nothing to make the galaxy great again.” Which evidently involves licking a crew member’s face who has cherry-topped cream cakes covering their nipples."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine launch trailer lands on YouTube @ HEXUS
- The Talos Principle 2 Discreetly Announced @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Stellaris @ Polygon
- Humble Bundle: Grow Home, Gunslinger, Rayman For $1 @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Hands on with Civilization 6 … as the Emperor of China @ Polygon
- Hands On: Civilization VI Is Exciting, Complex & Aggressive @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Platinum’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Game Released @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN