It is funny to think that just a few short years ago AIO watercoolers were rare as hen's teeth when you look at the number of models on the market today. Manufacturers now offer multiple product lines and many are starting to refresh their products with new models. Corsair has created a second version of their popular H80i cooler, which [H]ard|OCP has tested to see if it improves upon the original's performance. They also delve into the rather impressive software which accompanies this cooler, there are a lot more features on the H80i v2 than on the competition which could influence you when you are deciding which cooler to purchase.
"Corsair's original All-In-One H80i was a great CPU cooling unit, so we have high hopes for the H80i version 2. Push / Pull two-speed PWM fans come stock with this kit's newly designed water block and tubing configuration. We also have a new 49mm radiator and Corsair has some cosmetic updates as well that make this AIO very good looking."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Noctua NH-C14S Review @ OCC
- Thermalright Macho 120 SBM CPU Cooler Review @ NikKTech
- Silverstone Argon AR06 CPU Cooler Review: Prioritizing Silence @ Modders-Inc
- InWin 909 E-ATX Aluminium & Tempered Glass Chassis @ eTeknix
- Phanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition @ Kitguru
- Riotoro CR1280 Prism Full Tower Case Review @ Neoseeker