You may remember the Nerdytec COUCHMASTER Ryan tested back in 2013? Kitguru received a similar device recently, the Corsair Lapdog for use with K70 and K65 keyboards and with enough space on the side for mousing. Unfortunately the setup is only comfortable for right handed users, lefties will have to hope a sinister model comes out. It has a built in 4-powered port USB 3.0 hub, not just for your peripherals as it supports quick charging for your portable devices. Check out their video review to see if you might want to upgrade from what you currently use when sitting on your couch.
"The Corsair Lapdog is grandly described as a ‘Gaming Control Centre’, however that doesn’t explain things very well as Lapdog is unlike anything we have seen before."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- From ATI to AMD back to ATI? A Journey in Futility @ [H]ard|OCP
- Facebook starts tracking non-users to shove ads in their face @ The Inquirer
- HP Inc-eption: Our new 3D printers print themselves, says CEO @ The Register
- Foxconn to obtain 66.67% stake in Canada-based Smart Technologies @ DigiTimes
- Dropbox wants access to PC and Mac kernels despite developer outrage @ The Inquirer