A pair of enclosures from be quiet! have been announced, with the Dark Base 900 and Dark Base 900 PRO, and both models offer modular construction for greater build flexibility.
Here are some of the specs and features from be quiet!:
- High flexibility through high modularity
- Modular motherboard tray can invert and also slide vertically to make space for radiators, etc.
- Motherboard tray is decoupled to avoid vibrations
- Removable motherboard tray can be used as a test bench, or install system completely outside the case first
- Separated HDD cages for maximum flexibility – each holds one 3.5” or two 2.5” drives
- Removable ODD cage
- Standard storage support: 2x ODD / 7x HDD / 15x SSD
- Highest compatibility to water cooling
- PWM fan control
- 3x SilentWings 3 PWM 140mm fans pre-installed
- Aluminum finish on top and front
- 4mm tempered glass side panel
- LED strips with 5 colors
- QI charger for mobile devices
The system looks spacious, and offers removable cages for storage drives:
The motherboard tray is removable, and it can also be inverted if desired for an alternate internal layout:
And what premium enclosure would be complete without LED lighting? The PRO version of the Dark Base offers LED strips with your choice of 5 colors:
The Dark Base 900 has an MSRP of $199, and the Dark Base 900 PRO is $249, with availability set for June 28.