It was not just Adam Jensen's cyberware that was updated since 2012, we have also seen new computer hardware and software features added to our gaming machines. [H]ard|OCP fired up the new Deus Ex to test a long list of features including tessellation, subsurface scattering, cloth physics, ambient occlusion, contact hardening shadows, parallax occlusion mapping, volumetric lighting, screenspace reflections, and chromatic aberration. They chose the three new NVIDIA cards as well as the two AMD cards. As of yet there is no DX12 support but a patch is planned but there are still some interesting findings; this game loves huge tracts of VRAM and they also found that the default AA setting may not be your best choice.
"Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is released, we take a look at performance and image quality. We will compare performance between GTX 1080, GTX 1070, GTX 1060, Radeon RX 480, and Radeon RX 470. We will also look at image quality and talk about our experiences with each video card and what is playable in DE:MD."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Game Analysis @ Kitguru
- NVIDIA Announces Vault 1080 Mod For Fallout 4 @ [H]ard|OCP
- Leak-o! Duke Nukem 3D: World Tour Rumoured @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- AMD & NVIDIA GPU VR Performance: Project Cars @ [H]ard|OCP
- Over The Plop: Battlefield 1 DLC Season Pass Detailed @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Magic And Myth In A Post-War World: Tyranny @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- In Case Of Emergency, Release Raptor Pulled From Sale @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Humble Sierra Bundle: Space Kings Police Quest for Glory etc @ HEXUS