Alphacool's Eisbaer 240 AiO CPU watercooler sports a dual 120mm bay radiator along with a DC-LT pump. The tubing is also designed by Alphacool and sports an interesting quick disconnect coupling which allows you to integrate another radiator, reservoir, or even an entire second loop for your GPU if you so desire. As well the fluid reservoir on the waterblock features a window to allow you to quickly check your water levels and to see if there are any bubbles present in your loop. All of this sounds good but the question of performance remains; stop by Hardware Canucks to see this impressive cooler in action.
"Prebuilt AIO or a potentially complicated custom loop? Alphacool believes we shouldn't have to choose and their Eisbaer 240 combines both under one roof and could blaze a new trail."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240 Review: A Gestalt Approach to Cooling @ Modders-Inc
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF @ techPowerUp
- Thermaltake Core P3 Tower @ HardwareOverclock
- Deepcool Genome @ techPowerUp
- be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 @ Benchmark Reviews