Cooler Master has introduced an unusual all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with their new MasterLiquid Maker 92, a design which places all of the components together on top of the CPU block.
We've seen a similar idea from Corsair with the cooler first found in the Bulldog system, and later introduced separately as the H5 SF mini-ITX liquid cooler. Cooler Master's design uses a different arrangement, with push-pull 92mm fans sandwiching a radiator that rotates 90º to permit either a verticle or horizontal setup. The latter position allows for better low-profile chassis compatibility, and also adds airflow to motherboard components.
- Model: MLZ-H92M-A26PK-R1
- CPU: Intel LGA 2011-v3/ 2011/ 1151/ 1150/ 1155/ 1156 socket
- Power Connector : SATA and 4-Pin
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Vertical: 99.9 x 81.6 x 167.5mm (3.9 x 3.2 x 6.6”)
- Horizontal: 99.9 x 142 x 118.8 mm (3.9 x 5.6 x 4.7”)
- Dimension: Φ95x 25.4 mm (3.7 x 1”)
- Airflow: 49.7 CFM (max)
- Air Pressure: 6.4 mmH2O (max)
- Noise Level: 30 dBA (max)
- Noise Level: <12 dBA (max)
- MTTF: 175,000 hours
- L-10 Life: 50,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12VDC
- Warranty: 5 Years
Cooler Master is offer pre-orders on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning August 30 from this page. Pricing is not listed.