You are probably wondering what kind of performance you will see when you run the new Deus Ex after you purchase it; as obviously you did not pre-order the game. TechPowerUp has you covered as they have tested the retail version of the game with a variety of cards to give you an idea of the load your GPU will be under. They started out testing memory usage with a Titan, running Ultra settings at 4K will use up to 5.5GB of memory, so mid range cards will certainly suffer at that point. Since not many of us are sporting Titans in our cases they also tried out the GTX 1060, 980Ti and 1080 along with the RX 480 and Fury X at a variety of settings. Read through their review to garner a rough estimate of your expected performance in Mankind Divided.
"Deus Ex Mankind Divided has just been released today. We bring you a performance analysis using the most popular graphics cards, at four resolutions, including 4K, at both Ultra and High settings. We also took a closer look at VRAM usage."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Dawn of War 3: The most promising take on Warhammer 40K yet @ Ars Technica
- Total Warhammer: Grim & The Grave DLC Announced @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Waaagh! WH40K: Armageddon – Da Orks Released @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- AMD and Nvidia tempt customers with new game bundles @ HEXUS
- How To Skip Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Intro Videos @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Playerkind Divided – How’s Deus Ex Running For You? @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Ubisoft showcases Watch Dogs 2, For Honor, The Crew and more @ HEXUS
- Premature Evaluation: Rogue System @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Smartly Reinvents The RPG Party @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Dishonored 2 Gamescom Trailer Shows Emily’s Skillz @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN