If you like your drama and tech mixed you should pop over to the The Inquirer to read about what is going on behind the scenes at Retro Computers Ltd, who successfully crowdfunded the return of the Sinclair ZX Spectrum. Two founders and former directors quietly left the company back in April and are now loudly lawyering up in a suite they launched due to lack of communication from the remaining directors of Retro Computers. In return Retro have revealed that they too have lawyers, which are demanding information about unaccounted company funds which they believe were siphoned off or otherwise mismanaged.
Shortly after The Inquirer published their article both sides come out with updates about the case and more accusations. It could prove to be an interesting saga, especially with the upcoming release of the Vega+.
"Look, we're going to keep reporting this because it's fascinating, but at the same time, how much more of this dirty laundry is going to get aired, and why is it happening? There's a missing piece of the puzzle here. "
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update crashing under Avast antivirus update @ The Register
- Dota 2 Dev forum breach sees two million user records lifted @ The Inquirer
- Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 vs. Ubuntu Bash On Windows 10 Anniversary Performance @ Phoronix
- Google Chrome will beat Flash to death with a shovel: Why… won't… you… just… die! @ The Register
- Hot iron: Knights Landing hits 100 gigaflops in plasma physics benchmark @ The Register