Enderal: The Shards of Order is a complete conversion of the Steam version of Skyrim into a completely new game in a brand new world. The mod is 8 GB in size and requires a separate launcher, both available at Enderal.com and you can expect between 30 to 100 hours playtime. You may remember this team from Nehrim, their previous total conversion mod for Oblivion. Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN have covered this mod previously, however until now it was only available in German. The full English version, including voice acting, is now complete and ready for you to dive into. You might want to consider unmodding your Skyrim to install the mod, it does create a copy of the Skyrim installation so you can restore your Thomas the Tank Engine mod once you are set up.
"A final version of Enderal: The Shards of Order has been completed and can be downloaded for free now. While ‘Enderal’ sounds like it could be something made by a United States pharmaceutical company, it is actually a massive total conversion mod for Skyrim, not just adding new weapons or turning it into a survival game, but creating a whole new RPG using the raw materials of its parent."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Final Fantasy 15 hands-on: Brave new direction or just pandering to fans? @ Ars Technica
- MOO! Master Of Orion Reboot Leaves Early Access @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- The Legend Of THQnix: Dead Publisher Is Back, Kinda @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- AMD & NVIDIA GPU VR Performance: Valve's Robot Repair @ [H]ard|OCP
- Sunless Sea’s Former Lead Now Writing For Stellaris @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Hands On: Dawn Of War III @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta starts from 31st August @ HEXUS
- BioShock Original And Remastered Graphics Comparison @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Without Kojima, Metal Gear becomes a multiplayer zombie action game @ Ars Technica
- Beyond No Man's Sky: 10 of the best games still to come in 2016 @ The Inquirer